> > > > > FREE INTRO < < < < < <
Miami Fencing Club is dedicated to providing Olympic fencing instruction in all three weapons, foil, epee, and saber. We're open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons, and Saturday mornings.
Learn from our professional, certified Maestros. We train champions starting ages 8 and up. Of course, adults are welcome too for lessons, practice, recreation, and competition in all three Olympic weapons. International visitors are welcome too.
HEALTH WARNING: this sport can be highly addictive. Known side effects include weight loss, more stamina, faster reflexes, improved balance, clearer thinking, making new life-long friends, and recurring thoughts of competing in the Olympics.
* To promote honor, sportsmanship and chivalry through the art of Olympic fencing
* To teach the skills needed to enjoy and master the art of Olympic fencing
* To foster camaraderie by participating as a team in tournaments
* To provide the safe environment and excellent coaching required to enjoy Olympic fencing
* To host competitions and provide a venue for recreational fencing
We're Florida's only 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to teaching the Olympic sport of fencing.
Have a talent or skill that can help us execute on our mission or wish to volunteer? We'd love to hear from you.
Alfredo Faubel - President
Max Tack-Fang - VP & Head Coach
© 2021 Miami Fencing Club - All Rights Reserved.
Estab. 1987 + Sportsmanship + Honor + Chivalry